Thursday, May 10, 2018

May 10, 2018

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PC): I managed to get my furthest-along save working!  I had to go back into my current save, max out the saves, and then copy and replace.  I'm assuming it has something to do with the way saves are tracked by your actual profile.

I played a bit, starting Teeth of Naros, but I have been unable to save Sveri Brond thus far, even with the aid of the new Cheat Menu unlock.  Oh, I know, "You can't!"  But I've managed to save others before, and I'll do it again!  For example, there are a trio of pirates up in Gallows End who are supposed to be killed by their boss as a sacrifice, but I managed to save them all and still defeat their boss--and this was prior to the Cheat Menu unlock being released!

Minor Entries: Black Desert Online (PC), Fist Puncher (PC), Sword of Chaos (iOS).

No comments:

Post a Comment