Sunday, May 20, 2018

May 20, 2018

Final Fantasy XIV (PC): Leveling, leveling, leveling!  Well, and main quests.

But hey, I unlocked Dragoon and Tarina unlocked Scholar!

The game is growing on me more as I get used to the idea that it's simply going to play rather archaically.  That doesn't excuse it playing like an MMO from a decade and change ago, but the initial shock is gone.

Tarina changed Tarryn into a Hyur female, and will eventually turn her into Tamberly.  While Cinnaris and Tamberly are the traditional traveling buddies, it's still a bit of a bummer.

Oh, and I did find all of my 1.0 holiday stuff!  The game (and myself) had both forgotten that I had a second retainer, "Lamianumbertwo".  I hired a new one, named her Cleary ("Clearite" was taken), and voila, all my old stuff!  Hooray!

Minor Entries: Sword of Chaos (iOS).

No comments:

Post a Comment